Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Typical!

So what did I tell you .. that I'd forget all about this thing right! And that's what happened. Well at least I'm reliable *haha*

Anyway, here we go again, and this time I'll really try to keep it going as a way to keep in touch with everyone while I'm gone for a month. Yep, I'm off to New York to visit my mom & other relatives & friends. Well I don't leave till the last week of April but I'm already planning and preparing stuff.

It's been a crazy weekend here ... no make that a crazy month .. with the elections going on. It was all so boring for me and I'm glad it's over now cause I can actually have a conversation about something other than ministers and deputies!

Well, I guess I'm writing this to kill some time. It's still 1pm and I'm sooo excited for tonight! LFC vs Inter!! Roll on 7.15pm so I can leave the house & go to the club ... and COME ON YOU REDS .. make my week!! :)

No comments: